Paged Softwood Pine Plywood is made of locally sourced Polish pine of standard thickness. It offers its users high durability and resistance to mold and UV illumination. Due to its high bearing capacity, Paged Softwood Pine Plywood with a smooth and even surface is widely used in the construction and packaging industries.
- It is made from the highly regarded tree "Pinus Sylvestris".
- Pine plywood is resistant to static and adverse weather conditions. It provides good protection against fungus and moisture.
- The surface can be colored in the desired properties, it has an aesthetic appearance.
- It is resistant to water. Due to its lightweight structure, it can be processed more easily.
- It is made of wood, which is responsibly supplied in Poland.
STANDARD SIZE (mm): 2500×1250 – 2440×1220
STANDARD THICKNESS (mm): 6-9-12-15-18-21-24-27-30-35-40
SURFACE CLASSES: ( B ) , II ( S ) , III ( BB ) , CP , IV ( C )
SURFACE QUALITY: SANDED ON TWO SURFACES (S2S)
FORMALDEHYDE EMISSION: E1
WATER RESISTANCE: HIGH
GLUE: WBP (MARIN)
Wide range of applications in construction, wall cladding, paneling, furniture joinery, interior decoration works, roof and building facades, and packaging. It is suitable for the CNC process.