Birch plywood (grade M / M) is coated with colored or colorless melamine film on both sides; the reverse side can be coated with a phenol film as a primer.
- The surface is hygienic and odorless.
- It is resistant to weather conditions and water.
- It is resistant to commonly used chemicals and UV rays.
- The surface is easy to clean with water and steam.
- The surface is smooth, shiny, and hard. Nevertheless, it can easily crack on hard blows.
Transport industry: finishing of walls and ceilings, furniture components and tabletops, store arrangements and exhibition stands and stands, advertising and information boards.