Birch plywood, the two sides of which are covered with HPL (High-Pressure Laminate). If desired, a primer paper can be applied to the other face.
HPL is a decorative very hard laminate. HPL consists of layers of kraft paper impregnated with phenol resins (core) and decorative melamine impregnated paper (surface layer), which are produced under high pressure and temperature. It can be produced in the desired decor and color.
- 2 x 0.6 mm (HPL thickness), if HPL is applied to both sides
- 0.6+0.15 mm (balance paper thickness), if HPL is applied to only one face
- The ability to produce the desired pattern and color.
- Scratch, crush resistance under high pressure.
- Water and chemical resistant surface
Furniture industry: kitchen and laboratory furniture components and countertops, furniture for shops.
Transport industry and construction: fine work of walls and ceiling, surfaces where high wear resistance and appearance are required.